Unit Manager Non Clinical Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Care Homes Blyth
Bupa Care Homes Blyth urgently required following position for Unit Manager Non Clinical. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Unit Manager Non Clinical Jobs Vacancy at Bupa Care Homes Blyth Jobs Details:
Unit Manager (Non-Clinical)
Ridley Park, Forster Street, Blyth, NE24 3BG
£9.17 per hour Starting salary - Increased to £13.13 after Senior training course
About the role
- Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards
- You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents, whilst at the same time building excellent personal relationships with both them and their families
- Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
- It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Who we’re looking for
- A level one Registered Nurse or an experienced NVQ level 3 qualified Care Assistant
- You will be committed to championing independence, choice and dignity in the home
- You’ll have dedication and passion for helping make every day special for our residents
- An ability to build warm and trusting relationships with our residents and their families
What’s in it for you?
- Bupa Care Homes values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary and benefits that include:
A starting salary which reflects your current skills and experience. You will be given every opportunity to increase this salary through training and development
Smile Everyday - a health and wellbeing package available to all permanent employees giving access to 24/7 health lines along with online wellbeing tools
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays) pro-rata depending on your working hours
- Pension and Life Assurance scheme available
- Child care voucher scheme
- Interest free travel ticket loans
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development to widen your career prospects.
About the home
Ridley Park has a beautifully spacious and well-appointed interior. Each private bedroom has en-suite facilities and residents requiring larger living space can choose one of our premium rooms, some with their own external front door leading to a patio area. There are lots of places for residents and visitors to spend time together, with refreshments provided.