Global Supplier Assurance Manager Avp Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Knutsford
Barclays Knutsford urgently required following position for Global Supplier Assurance Manager Avp. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Global Supplier Assurance Manager Avp Jobs Vacancy at Barclays Knutsford Jobs Details:
- Deliver all supplier assurance services in line with relevant policies, standards and target operating model. Identify areas of control weakness or strength for suppliers, driving proactive remediation and action.
- Support the Procurement team with delivery of supplier assurance programmes within GIS
- Produce timely and accurate management information in support of the governance and operating model of GIS.
- Stakeholder management and leadership. Build relationships with internal customers - BU and CCO Customers - as well as other Global Supplier Assurance regions and externally if required.
- Act as a subject matter expert within the region for Supplier Assurance
- Proven ability to operate in a matrix organisation
- Track, review and report on the management of Supplier risk across the region
- Analyse all data in aggregate to identify trends and indicators of thematic issues
- Experience with technology operations, functions, controls and emerging trends at a strategic level preferred
- Experience in either an assurance, audit or risk and control function/role
- Experience with Delivery of Business controls and governance
- Professional risk management qualifications and certifications desirable
- Ability to understand and communicate risk posture, possible impact on business functions, and paths for remediation
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships at all levels in the bank and external to the bank
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment