Workday Integration Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna London
Annapurna London urgently required following position for Workday Integration Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Workday Integration Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Annapurna London Jobs Details:
Annapurna Recruitment is recruiting a Workday Integration Analyst for a global media firm based in London.
As an Integration Analyst you will be required to plan, coordinate and manage the assimilation of the Workday package into the companies existing system.
Your duties will include
- Conduct procedure development, system maintenance and make improvements through scripting and automation
- Make client environment modifications within client's system constraints
- Resolve and troubleshoot system issues in client environment. Conduct training for customer user groups on maintenance and software use.
- Prepare proposal requests such as bid specification, benchmark studies, cost projections and solution development
- Particulate in analysis and designing of business process, training development and deployment planning
- Provide assistance to System Integration and Project Director Lead according to project management
- Present and evaluate end user capabilities and assemble data to conduct competitive analysis
- Interact with end user team members to complete project activities and deliverables
- Conduct complex studies on automation techniques in interfacing functional areas
- Develop and install systems, conduct associated updates and install software, cabling, hardware and maintenance
Please contact Carmela Burns - ********************************