Bid Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc London
Capita Plc London urgently required following position for Bid Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bid Manager Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc London Jobs Details:
This role will provide bid management support as part of the central sales, bids and marketing team, assisting with project activity relating to complex tenders and additional content related projects.
The role will require strong project, time management and organisational skills and a disciplined and structured approach to work planning and task prioritisation. You will be responsible for tracking new opportunities via portals and alerts and actively participating in the bid/no bid decision, as well as overseeing the bid management process and associated documentation from expression of interest through to final submission. The role involves developing plans to see bids and sales projects through from beginning to end. This will include managing and writing content, assessing commercial and financial risks, and obtaining information from key subject matter experts.
You will also provide support to the sales leads by assisting with presentation design and content.
***This would be an excellent role for someone looking to step up in to a management***
About Capita | Resourcing
Capita Resourcing is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a strategic resourcing business. Our teams work across the UK commercial, regulated and government sectors - shaping individually tailored solutions in permanent and contingent workforce recruitment.
We place collaboration at the heart of every relationship, fostering genuine partnerships which develop the maturity and impact of resourcing activity. Our ultimate goal is to align talent acquisition strategies directly with strategic business goals.
What you will do: (But not limited to)
- Regularly monitoring portals and inboxes to capture and respond to new tenders, leads and opportunities
- Logging all opportunities, ensuring they are flagged to the relevant sales managers, and followed up in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring all declarations and mandatory requirements are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring commercial documents are escalated and reviewed
- Collating and contributing to clarification questions
- Driving subject matter expert input
- Writing “right first time” content and responses
- Escalating new technology proposals for approval
- Producing content for internal governance approval
- Coordinating and processing clarification questions
- Controlling the RAT and RAID process
- Coordinating team lessons learned post-submission and applying them to each subsequent bid opportunity
- Portal administration, response uploads and submissions
- Producing compelling visual content for sales presentations
- Providing absence cover for the bid coordinator, bid writers and the head of bids
Your experience will include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to write compelling and winning content which clearly articulates a sales solution
- Experience of writing for public and private sector audiences would be highly advantageous
- An understanding of financial modelling for bids of varying sizes
- Demonstrable understanding of bid outputs and delivering multiple opportunities at any one time
- Exceptional project management skills, with great attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising workloads and working to deadlines
- Understanding of project risk
- Demonstrable experience within recruitment, professional services or outsourcing
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in a fast paced sales environment
- A positive can-do attitude, willing to go above and beyond
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 days holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver