Contact Centre Communications Executive Jobs Vacancy at Domestic General Nottingham
Domestic General Nottingham urgently required following position for Contact Centre Communications Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Contact Centre Communications Executive Jobs Vacancy at Domestic General Nottingham Jobs Details:
We’re searching for a Contact Centre Communications Executive to come and join our Comms team, based out of our Nottingham Contact Centre.
This exciting and fast paced position will report to the Head of Internal Communications and be focused on delivering a strong, customer-led communications strategy for the Contact Centres and the wider business. You will also act as a Communications Executive to the Contact Centre Director and the Contact Centre Leadership team, providing communications advice and support on strategic issues as well as tactical implementation on the ground.
We are Domestic & General – The UK’s leading specialist in product protection and offer peace of mind to over 16 million customers worldwide. We are going through some exciting changes and the communications team are pivotal to supporting the delivery of transformation projects and initiatives across the Contact Centres and the wider business. This position plays an important role in helping to drive awareness of, and build engagement with Contact Centre colleagues across our three Contact Centre sites in the UK. And working as part of a small but crucial team means there will be plenty of opportunities to make a big impact!
Key role responsibilities:
- Build strong working relationships with the Customer Contact Director and the leadership team, providing strategic communications advice and guidance to the team
- Work with the different functions to support the delivery of the Contact Centre Transformation program and BAU communications to achieve business goals and objectives
- Provide tactical as well as strategic communications support across the Contact Centres, building and implementing communications plans and delivering them in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Create different communications materials – Communications plans, Q&As, film scripts, announcements, press releases, presentation slides etc - that may be required to deliver the colleague communications for a full project roll-out
- Support the delivery of a new people strategy and culture & values program and ensure that Contact Centre colleagues are engaged with, and feel supportive of, the business
- Ensure the delivery of concise, timely and appropriate communications so that colleagues feel informed about the issues and challenges facing them and also the successes and achievements they have enjoyed
- To manage relationships with the business by responding promptly and managing expectations
- Look for opportunities to promote the Contact Centres and build the reputation of D&G in the local communities that we are based in - local media stories, community events and other channels
- Assist in building the range of our communications channels including the intranet, SharePoint and Yammer, continuously evaluating their reach and impact and making recommendations to maximise their potential.
- Help build a network of Change Champions across the business who can act as a focal point for both delivering change communications across the sites and provide local knowledge and feedback
- Undertake projects – both Contact Centre and Group - as directed by the Head of Communications and deliver them to a high professional standard
Skills and experience:
This is a great opportunity for a forward-thinking, positive individual who has a background in communications, marketing or PR. Ideally your experience will have been gained within a Contact Centre or a similar operational environment.
You will thrive working within a fast-paced organisation and enjoy working under pressure to deadlines whilst still producing high quality work.
You will be a strong communicator who is comfortable working with senior stakeholders and equally proficient at developing long-term strategies as providing tactical delivery
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on Domestic and General products and services
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gyms
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status. Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.