Forensic Technology Data Analyst Risk Consulting Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Forensic Technology Data Analyst Risk Consulting. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Forensic Technology Data Analyst Risk Consulting Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 125629BR Job Title Forensic Technology Data Analyst - Risk Consulting Country United Kingdom Location London Function Risk Consulting Service Line Forensic Service Line Information Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks and modelling, capital efficiency, corporate governance, dispute resolution, deriving value from contracts and much more.
Forensic - Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills in assisting clients involved in commercial or regulatory disputes or in the investigation of fraud and impropriety. Working in the team will mean getting involved in a broad range of projects, i.e. Fraud investigations, and tracing assets.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Job Description The Role
Forensic Technology (FTech) provides support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information (ESI) in response to litigation, civil disputes, investigations and regulatory matters. FTech assist their clients in managing the process from end-to-end through planning and project management.
In addition FTech provides specialist support on large scale data remediation projects, Expert Witness assignments, bespoke analytics on unstructured data and Government Legal Projects.
The projects are often time critical and include global clients with footprints around the world requiring the team to work with other overseas offices including on site attendance.
Supporting the delivery work on range of engagements. This will include:
- Assisting with data collections using forensically sound techniques.
- Verifying, validating and analysing data that has been collected or received from clients.
- Preparing and normalising unstructured data from a range of data sources: email, electronic documents, instant messaging, chat data, audio data and more.
- Reducing data volumes through the elimination of duplicates using a variety of processing tools.
- Reporting to the engagement manager on day-to-day delivery elements on FTech engagements.
- Responding to client requests with the supervision from the Assistant Manager working on the engagement.
- Managing expectations and taking ownership of task based delivery elements on FTech engagements.
- Maintaining and updating procedural documentation.
- Delivery of client based training on our review systems via WebEx or to an audience.
- Assisting the business development team on demonstrating our technology offerings to potential clients through seminars or online Webinars.
- Researching and testing new software.
- Assisting with project administration tasks where appropriate.
Many of our review systems are built on database systems, and we are looking for individuals with a strong database back-ground and experience in manipulating structured data.
The candidate should have:
- Strong MS Access and SQL skills.
- Good understanding of MS Office and MS Office file types.
- Good understanding of PC and Server operating systems.
- Good understanding of email formats and email software clients.
- Aptitude to learn new software tools.
- Computer Forensic or e-Disclosure experience is not essential but would be an additional benefit.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Adaptive in situations, forward thinking and able to work in a high-pressured environment.
- Strong database and analytical skills; MS Access or knowledge of SQL.
- Solid understanding of operating systems.
- Basic understanding of IT networks and networking skills.
- Knowledge of programming (C++, Java, Visual Basic, PERL, and Ruby) would be advantageous.
- The ability to focus on detail, work methodically and to be able to communicate effectively with others.
We’re at our best when you’re at your best; that’s why we’ve created ‘Our Deal’ and ‘The Academy’. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through ‘The Academy’, you’ll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we’re making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
At KPMG, we recognise that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand and appreciate that those with experience who have taken a career break still have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy