Content Writing Jobs Vacancy at Inspiring Interns London
Inspiring Interns London urgently required following position for Content Writing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Content Writing Jobs Vacancy at Inspiring Interns London Jobs Details:
Information on the company
A web design, development and digital strategy agency based in central London who specialise in web or mobile site design, build and optimisation with an impressive array of clients including HSBC, Santander and American Express.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,100 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company’s marketing team as a content writer and develop commercial experience across PR, content marketing and SEO knowledge.
Full training will be provided.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and undertake include:
- Help research and write press releases for both the company and clients as required.
- Write articles that will have a positive SEO value and learn how this type of content can drive traffic to a given website.
- Learn how to research the SEO value of certain keywords in line with content marketing pieces.
- Coordinate with clients to understand their company tone, brand image and desired communication style in order to write engaging copy for their website or app.
- Proof read copy and marketing material before launch.
- Produce reports on previous campaigns to help feed into future strategy and also feedback campaign results to the clients.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications are:
The ideal intern for this position is a recent graduate with a natural flair for writing, copy and a desire to develop a successful career in marketing.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong written communication skills are a must!
- Comfortable working in team environments and liaising with clients.
- A desire to learn about content marketing, PR and SEO strategy.
- Someone who can prioritise their workload as required.
- An interest in web or mobile app technology would be a bonus.
- Any prior experience in marketing or PR would be a bonus.