Sales Finance Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Douglas Charles Ltd Leeds
Douglas Charles Ltd Leeds urgently required following position for Sales Finance Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Finance Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Douglas Charles Ltd Leeds Jobs Details:
Our client is one of the leading Finance businesses in the region with a National presence and offers a fantastic working environment in the heart of the city.
The Sales Accounting Finance Manager performs or leads a combination of operations that support the organisation’s short and long-term goals and strategies. This role is specifically responsible for the management and provision of sales accounting.
- Manage and consolidate the month end sales process
- Production of accurate and timely reporting including sales consolidation, flash sales, usage / overage reports
- Control all master data relating to sales reporting
- Work with Sales Finance manager to prepare sales commission accrual and associated commission reports
- Lead the transition to IFRS15 and establish processes that ensure compliance with the accounting standard
- Maintain and improve effective financial controls and processes
- Regular liaison with Finance Business Partners, Financial Control, and FP&A
- Involvement in wider finance initiatives to constantly evolve and improve the Group Finance function
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal and external business issues to improve products/services or processes
- Plan, coordinates and manages the allocation of resources (e.g. people, equipment) to deliver timely results
- Engages with key stakeholders to drive development and completion of projects, aligning with business strategy, Group policies and regulatory requirements
- Provides support and leadership where appropriate on specific projects, method changes or systems developments
- Obtain a deep understanding of IFRS15 and related accounting standards and keeps up to speed on any changes to the standards
- Monitors performance against service levels
- Sets and monitors service quality levels for the team
- Coaches team members on performance and completes employee performance evaluations
- Considered a subject matter expert within function
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and improve processes
- Highly numerate with ability to draw meaningful conclusions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manipulate high volumes of data
- Strong technical accounting skills
- Planning and organising multiple activities to deadlines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience of working in fast paced, complicated environment
- Proven experience of financial management
Previous experience of working in a regulated environment
If you feel this FTC is something of interest which is likely to go Perm at the end of the 12 months then please forward your CV and one of the team will be in contact to discuss further.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 /year
- Financial Services: 3 years