Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Toolstation Bridgwater
Toolstation Bridgwater urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Toolstation Bridgwater Jobs Details:
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s fastest growing companies and a Which? Online Recommended provider; placed in the top four of the overall Online Retail 2017 survey?
It’s all systems go here at Toolstation and we’re on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Executive just like you to join our ever-expanding team. With digital delivering the biggest growth for our business we’re going through massive expansion in this area so there’s no better time to join as you’ll find huge opportunity to make a difference.
What you’ll be doing
Contributing to the Digital Marketing team. Developing marketing plans, monitoring performance, and running campaigns! You’ll work across a range of marketing channels including paid search, display, email, social media, SEO. Assisting with the continuous development and optimisation of these channels and working closely with our external agencies you’ll play a big part in our sales and business growth.
- Supporting the continuous development of our Paid Search marketing channel, through Google & Bing, including keyword expansion, developing ads and ad copy, setting up new campaigns and testing and optimisation of existing campaigns.
- Contributing to the planning of our marketing emails working closely with our buying team to select products/themes for our campaigns. Produce campaign briefs, check stock and work with designers to produce campaign artwork. Building, testing and sending campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Assisting with sourcing content for our social media activity, scheduling content through our social media platform and responding to marketing related customer queries assisting the contact centre when needed.
- Working with designers to develop and sign off creative for use across multiple marketing channels
- Reporting on all channels analysing results to aid development and optimisation. Assisting with the creation of a reporting suite for each marketing channel through various reporting platforms such as Google Analytics.
What you’ll bring
A passion for digital marketing! This role is extremely busy, so we’ll need you to highly organised, with superb time management and great attention to detail! You’ll be well versed when it comes to Excel and Adobe Photoshop and if you’ve worked with HTML, Word Press and Merchandising then that would be amazing. With all that data it goes without saying that you’ll also need strong mathematical and data analysis skills too!
What we’ll give to you
At Toolstation we’re proud to offer great career development opportunities to our colleagues, with a strong culture of recognising and supporting talent and promoting colleagues from within. You’ll be challenged in your role and our values are high; but we’re here to support you and ensure your success with us.
As part of the Travis Perkins group plc, Toolstation are able to offer great benefits to our employees; including colleague pension, childcare vouchers, competitive rates of pay, discount on products across the Travis Perkins Group, company share save schemes and more!
How to apply
Caught your interest? Want to know more? Take a look at www.toolstationjobs.com or simply hit apply
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.