Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Company Bristol
Company Bristol urgently required following position for Finance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Company Bristol Jobs Details:
Finance Analyst - Fixed Assets
St Clements House Bristol
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
Why this role matters
Accounting and reporting for all fixed asset financial movements ensuring that accounting policy is strictly enforced and the month end accounting processes are operated in line with the Bristol Shared Service month end timetable. The role supports the Fixed Asset Accounting Manager to provide accounting expertise and knowledge and information on all matters relating to Fixed Assets (tangible and intangible)
What you'll be doing
- Deliver a range of month end close activities on time and to high standards of accuracy
- Analyse and improve both processes and systems, Investigate and resolve complex problems
- Ensure reconciliations and controls are performed to high standards of accuracy
- Own a range of controls, including Sarbanes–Oxley, and ensure delivery targets are met
- Lead the delivery of major projects
- Month End Provisions and Accruals Calculation and Posting & Month End Reporting Processes
- Develop and deliver accurate and relevant Management reporting to ensure that Asset Management risks and issues are flagged and mitigated and to monitor the overall performance of Capital expenditure and other key performance indicators
- Act as the accounting expert on varying asset ownership rules e.g. unilateral, shared or third party ownership liaising with the various owners to produce a fully reconciled set of accounts
- Support AUC (Assets under Construction) accounting across Mobile Network providing guidance and support to maintain an appropriate level, proactively challenging projects with long time scales and multiple slippages to ensure timely capitalisation of assets.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
- A proven track record of working well as part of a team
- An interest in sharing knowledge, expertise, and coaching others
- A self starting ability, prioritising workload to meet changing business needs
- Qualified or near Qualified accountant
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA
- Experience in Line Management
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and IT
- Advanced excel skills, and a high degree of IT literacy in general
Why choose us?
We’ve always been an organisation with purpose; to use the power of communications to make a better world. At our heart we’re a technology company with research and innovation in our bones and a desire to be personal, simple, and brilliant for our customers - those are the values we live by whilst also creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
We value different perspectives, skills and experiences. We’re creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. That’s why we welcome applications from all parts of the community.