Customer Operations Manager Months Jobs Vacancy at Abcam
Abcam urgently required following position for Customer Operations Manager Months. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Operations Manager Months Jobs Vacancy at Abcam Jobs Details:
Customer Operations Manager (6 months)- (CAM-18756)
About the role
As a Customer Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team or supporting Managers serving customers in one of our key regions. Your role is to ensure we provide outstanding customer and scientific support in terms of operational excellence and business growth, measured by net promoter scores and other key KPIs including sales revenue. You will develop and implement a customer experience strategy aligned with organizational goals and focused on the full experience for our customers. Ideally the person joining us will be fluent in both English and German.
We are looking for leaders to inspire people and who rise to the challenge to solve problems. You’ll need a passion for continuous improvement, be a first-class communicator and enjoy challenging the status quo and thinking creatively to solve problems. Previous experience in Life sciences is required.
You will need to be comfortable in an environment where change is a constant, at Abcam we are always striving to improve everything we do.
About the Customer Experience team
Helping our customers achieve their mission faster is what we are all about. We have our customers in mind in everything we do. We aim to provide a world class experience for our customers through the channel of the customer’s choice, whether it’s using our website, email or talking to our talented Customer Service Specialists.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the Customer Service and Scientific Support teams or support the managers to do this. This includes hiring, training and development, performance management, salary recommendations and employee relations
- Responsible for regional technical support leading to high customer satisfaction. Ensure frontline staff can troubleshoot problems with antibody-based applications (western blot, IHC, ELISA, IP, FC, ChIP, etc.) and other protein detection related products and tools (biochemicals, assay kits)
- Responsible for regional Customer Service activities including placing orders, maintaining customer databases, meeting sales targets and resolving supply chain, stocking, or shipping issues
- Responsible for implementing our ‘sales through service’ philosophy
- Ensure there is a joined-up approach across CS and Sci Sup, no matter who a customer contacts they should have the same outstanding experience.
- Ensure KPIs are achieved (tNPS, response rate, accuracy, daily targets)
- Support inside sales with reactive support
- Manage LVOs and bespoke requests within region to ensure related enquiries and orders are handled in a timely manner and within agreed timelines.
- Identify commercial needs in region
- Coaching the team where necessary to improve performance and take ownership of tasks
- Cultivate an environment that encourages personal accountability, maximum productivity and service effectiveness, personal growth and development, open communication and teamwork
- Provide ongoing feedback to direct reports and development conversations in structured and informal reviews
- Support other regional managers to achieve their goals
- Identify areas of improvement and proactive about making changes
- Play an active role in the management team
- Actively organize and participate in team meetings, 1-to-1 coaching meetings, and departmental discussions
- Leads and manages project work that supports the overall company strategy
- Previous management experience
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and scientific support
- Previous experience in a Customer Service environment
- High level of computer literacy and experience with CRM systems preferred
- Customer focused approach, with customer satisfaction being a core driver – understanding of Net Promoter Score
- Ideally fluent in both English and German
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently from own initiative
- Good level of spoken English
- Strong communication (written and verbal including numeracy) and listening skills
- Confident in delegation
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport with peers and the team with a focus on engagement and its impact on performance