Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy at The Range Chichester
The Range Chichester urgently required following position for Operations Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Assistant Jobs Vacancy at The Range Chichester Jobs Details:
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success we are looking to appoint a full time Operations Assistant.
In this role you will assist in providing an effective retail support operation.
What are we looking for?
In order to succeed in this role, you’ll be expected to:
- Ensure adherence to current Company policies and procedures
- Ensure complete accuracy of Company documentation
- Ensure the accurate reconciliation and banking of all store revenues
- Trading Standards compliance checks
- Store e-mail system usage
- Production of Point of Sale/ price indicators
- Booking on of incoming/outgoing stock
- Processing of damaged (demics) stock
- Issuing and inputting stock inventory counts
- Issuing and inputting inter-store transfers
- Ensuring store compliance with Company deadlines
- Processing customer orders
- New starter induction
- New starter reference checks
- Payroll procedures
- Adherence to cash office procedures
You must have the relevant experience within a retail environment. In return, we offer a great salary, along with additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within an ever-growing business.
Why The Range?
Working for The Range is no ordinary job. We are a Sunday Times Top Track 100 company and one of the UK’s fastest growing retailers.
Much of this success is thanks to our talented and passionate teams. From retail opportunities nationwide to innovative roles in our Head Office and fulfilment positions at our state of the art distribution centres, you’re sure to find the role to match your skills and your ambition.
People are at the heart of our retail concept, and we want to invest in our staff and make the future extraordinary. Apply today for a challenging and rewarding position in a dynamic, fast paced environment and take the next step in your career.