Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy at Crowne Plaza London
Crowne Plaza London urgently required following position for Waiter Waitress. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Waiter Waitress Jobs Vacancy at Crowne Plaza London Jobs Details:
What's your passion? Whether you're into swimming, travelling or reading at IHG we're interested in YOU.
At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Waiter/Waitress to join our growing team in The Crowne Plaza London The City.
Were looking for a Waiter/Waitress to Join our Diciannove Italian Restaurant, were we bring the soul of Italian flavours to the fore in everything we do, from our daily made fresh pastas and bread to the finest selection of Italian wines; we use the freshest, seasonal ingredients, regionally sourced.
Join us and we won’t expect you to conform to any stereotype – because we know that a team with different perspectives and passions can only make us stronger.
At Crowne Plaza, we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too. We work to provide ‘True Hospitality’
- You’ll be responsible for delivering the highest standard of food and beverages to all our customers, in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Serving customers in a friendly and professional manner, you’ll ensure their food and drink arrives smoothly and efficiently.
- Responsible for ensuring the food and beverage facilities are always well presented, you’ll always be focused on great customer experience.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally passionate about creating a great hospitality environment that delivers fantastic customer service.
Ideally you will:
- Be engaging, outgoing and confident
- Have an eye for detail
- Find achieving great customer service highly motivating
- £9.00 Per Hour (Earn up to £11.00 Per Hour Including Service Charge)
- 40 Hour Contract
- 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- Fitness Club Membership
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Discounted international room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Refer a friend bonus
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Waiter/Waitress, then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.