Technician Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Networks Ltd Stourbridge
Networks Ltd Stourbridge urgently required following position for Technician Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technician Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Networks Ltd Stourbridge Jobs Details:
- Provide basic IT support to clients over the telephone
- Maintaining in house ticket system by assigning tickets to members of the support team
- Incident management
- Visiting customer sites to resolve issues or assist with new system installations.
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience of working in an IT role would be advantageous
- Good knowledge of ICT hardware and software
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- An excellent communicator who is polite and professional
- Passion for IT
- Punctual and reliable
- Applicant must have GCSE Grade C (9-4) or above, or equivalent in maths and English Language
Permanent position upon completion of the apprenticeship and progression onto further industry relevant training and certifications.
Things to consider
Must be able to get to and from the place of work in a safe and timely manner. Driving Licence preferable but not essential as candidate must be able to reach Kinver by 8:45 am.