Group Treasury Cto Director Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London
Ubs London urgently required following position for Group Treasury Cto Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Group Treasury Cto Director Jobs Vacancy at Ubs London Jobs Details:
Are you excited about working with innovative applications and want to work with a talented team? Have you translated business visions and strategy into a technology landscape? Are you happy to create, implement and provide oversight of the UBS wide Enterprise Architecture strategy? Are you happy to learn new methods and new ideas?
If so, you are the right person for the role. We’re looking for someone like that to work as the Corporate Centre IT Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in the Group Treasury IT team who is an experienced IT professional who has a broad mix of Enterprise Architecture experience and general IT management competencies. The role encompasses a broad set of accountabilities associated with the creation, implementation and oversight of the UBS wide Enterprise Architecture strategy.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Translate the business vision and strategy into the technology landscape.
- Work with Group Finance business and technology stakeholders to elicit, agree, document and communicate the target-state architecture.
- Produce technology architecture principles and models for the Finance domain
- Develop technology architecture standards and promote their adoption within Finance IT. Update and grant exceptions to standards where appropriate.
- Maintain current and target state of the Group Finance IT service and product landscape in Group strategic repositories.
- Partner with Service and Product Management (SPM) team to create and continuously maintain application roadmaps.
- Work closely with SPM teams + Application Delivery (AD) teams to monitor, review and sign-off on AD designs to ensure alignment with standards and roadmaps
- Drive convergence of Group Finance's architecture from its current state to the target state, and drive adoption of UBS Group architecture standards, by:
- Contributing to the firm's strategic planning process
- Reviewing programs' alignment to business and technology strategies and target states during funding reviews
- Reviewing and approving significant technology investments.
- Reviewing the proposed design of large, complex and/or architecturally-significant programs
- Monitoring adherence to UBS Group architecture standards. Promoting the adoption and adherence to Group-wide Infrastructure Technology Standards and Group-wide Security Technology Standards
- Promoting the adherence to Minimum Enterprise Requirements through the lifecycle management process.
Execution of the role requires that the implications of strategic and financial decisions are proactively socialized with stakeholders and subjected to relevant governance process approvals.
The core personal attributes required in the role include:
- Driven, resilient and hardworking
- Team player who is experienced working without direct line management responsibilities
- Excellent communication and influencing skills across all levels of the organization
- Able to concentrate on major deliverables and not get lost in the detail
Your experience and skills
Required Skills and Experience
- Ideally, 3+ years' experience of IT Architecture experience and general IT management competencies.
- Nice to have 5 years relevant experience in the Global Financial Services Industry, specifically supporting Finance Department.
- Sound understanding of Accounting & Finance business disciplines
- Strong influencing skills and ability to manage in global and matrixed organization
- University educated, preferably Computer BSc.
- Accounting finance business experience.
- Enterprise Architecture experience is desirable.
- Technology experience of SAP suite of products, and other software supporting cost accounting / control, financial accounting / reporting.
- Technology experience of application development and product engineering and infrastructure fundamentals in context of software development lifecycle.
- A great communicator, with superior inter-personal and negotiation skills
- Able to engage with people across all levels across global locations
- Someone who has a "can do" attitude
- You have a flair for technology and are adept at leveraging the latest tools and technologies to increase team productivity and collaboration across dispersed teams
- Able to challenge the status quo and if required you have the ability to push-back demands from stakeholders
- Someone with a general ability to pick up information quickly and turn around deliverables under pressure
- A team player with excellent people management skills
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.