Intelligent Automation Engineer Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Intelligent Automation Engineer Assistant Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intelligent Automation Engineer Assistant Manager Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
With offices across the UK, we work with everyone from small start-ups and individuals to major multinationals, in virtually every industry imaginable. Our work is often complex, yet our vision is simple: to be the clear choice for our clients, for our people and for the communities we work in.
We’re rapidly growing our Intelligent Automation capabilities in the UK and looking to recruit Automation engineers (developers) within our Intelligent Automation practice serving clients across sectors. You will sit within our technology hub in the UK, crafting and shaping market leading workflow solutions with Senior Solution Architects and Tech Leads for a diverse range of our clients across multiple industries. This is a hands-on role responsible for developing end-to-end Intelligent Automation solutions.
The KPMG delivery model is built around an Agile DevOps culture. You will work closely with Partners, Directors, Architects and Client partners to shape and drive solutions to client problems through the use of technology, taking ownership of the application component design through to delivery and into the live environment within multi skilled teams and in some cases also taking ownership of the production application via persistent development/feature teams. Where this is not economically viable or desirable by the client you will ensure the applications are fully transitioned into production support.
You would have strong experience in a BPM technology (preferably Appian or other BPM workflow toolsets), an RPA technology (preferably Blue Prism) and integration technologies such as REST API Development (Java/.NET), Fuse, 3Scale, Apigee, Mulesoft etc working in multi-functional Agile delivery teams on complex projects.
We work in a very flat organisational structure, so you’ll need to be a strong negotiator, influencer and standout colleague, used to managing multiple partners in demanding time-critical situations. Internally we’ll ask you to play a key role in collaborating with the people within our practice, sharing knowledge and supporting the development of peers and new graduates. The role is London based, with some flexibility to be based in other parts of the UK, but there is an expectation for you to travel to client sites within and outside the UK, and other KPMG UK offices, when needed.
- Design, develop and support enterprise-level Appian based BPM applications.
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into process model prototypes and solutions using the most appropriate technologies.
- Develop and use library of reusable Appian and Blue Prism components that can be demonstrated in the enterprise.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the engineering teams. (Agile ceremonies, knowledge transfer, active community member etc.)
- Support planning activities, such as impact and level of effort analysis.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies and internal systems in the enterprise.
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture patterns and principles.
- Ensure quality of code throughout the delivery cycle, including the steady improvement of service metrics and the implementation of NFRs and preventing wasted effort in remediation or rework arising out of initial sub-optimal design or implementation.
- Able to speak about BPM, RPA and API & micro-service delivery and technical solutions to non-technical clients, enterprise architects and technical resources
- Related experience in IT with practical experience as a developer working in a development team using the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent working experience.
- An outstanding understanding of the software delivery lifecycle, including a deep understanding of Agile principles and the methodologies Scrum, Kanban and Waterfall, with an understanding of the differences in each.
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and automated testing of enterprise software applications in particular subject to Agile delivery methodologies
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL, NoSQL, XML, SOAP web services and REST APIs.
- Hands-on experience in design, implementation and production support of Appian BPM applications.
- Ideal experience would be with Appian version 7.x or higher.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyse system functionality with customer and resolve production issues.
- Experience in tuning the system for performance improvements and performance related system design.
- Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
- Experience with systems and software architectures.
- Technical analysis, communication and team-working skills for challenge and discuss enthusiastically process re-engineering and/or re-design. Ability to spot issues/lacks of design and work with the other team members to find and implement the right solution.
- Strong background in user experience, UI design, or HCI and how to properly demonstrate Appian’s components and design patterns in an efficient, effective, intuitive way that meets the needed.
- Working knowledge of Robotic Process Automation with either Blue Prism, AutomationAnywhere, UIPath or WorkFusion
- Confident communicator with strong problem solving abilities.
- Working knowledge with at least one NoSQL technology: e.g. MongoDB
- A deep understanding of Test-Driven-Development and Test-First-Design
- A deep understanding and appreciation of application design patterns and the software development design principles defined in SOLID.
- Hands on experience in source control, version control, branching and merging with Git or VSTS, for large complicated deployments.
- An understanding of Continuous Integration, implementing CI/CD, and automated deployments.
- Experience working as part of onshore and offshore development teams.
- Working experience with change management. Incident/ problem management and root cause analysis
Technical skills - Prior experience as a developer in some of the core platforms and technologies listed below
- Application Servers - JBoss, Weblogic, WebSphere
- Web Servers - Apache, IIS
- Programming languages: C#, Java, VB, Node.js or Python
- RDBMS - Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL
- Unit tests with mock objects: NUnit, MSTest, Moq, RhinoMocks
- Enterprise Integration - SOA, Fuse, Mulesoft, ESB, EAI, API Gateways, SOAP, REST, Apigee, 3Scale
- DevOps - CI/CD, Git, Jenkins, TeamCity
- Cloud Architecture – AWS, Azure or GCP
‘Our Deal’ sets out all the different ways you’ll be rewarded at KPMG. Among other things you can benefit from honest conversations about your career as well as a range of other rewards. In all these ways and more, we have created an environment that can bring out the best in you.
We are happy to discuss individual requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements could be of interest. Furthermore, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly so you can understand from them what our culture is like.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We are proud of the value we place on individuality; we want you to bring your full self to work and truly maximise your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results for our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG.
Returning to work after a break
At KPMG, we appreciate that returning to work after an extended career break can be daunting. We understand that those with experience who have taken a career break have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer our organisation, which helps us to achieve our business goals. We will support you to refresh your skills, develop your confidence and provide a supportive network across the firm to help you best integrate into the working environment. This role welcomes applications for individuals who have been out of work for 18 months or more and who have previous relevant experience.
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy