Clerical Officer Prosthetics And Orthotics Full Time Jobs Vacancy at Royal Bournemouth And Christchurch Hospitals Nhs Foundation Trust Bournemouth
- Clerical Officer Prosthetics And Orthotics Full Time
- Royal Bournemouth And Christchurch Hospitals Nhs Foundation Trust
- Bournemouth ENG
- 15 Nov, 2018 25 days ago
Royal Bournemouth And Christchurch Hospitals Nhs Foundation Trust Bournemouth urgently required following position for Clerical Officer Prosthetics And Orthotics Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clerical Officer Prosthetics And Orthotics Full Time Jobs Vacancy at Royal Bournemouth And Christchurch Hospitals Nhs Foundation Trust Bournemouth Jobs Details:
‘Providing the excellent care that we would expect for our own families’
Join us and help us deliver this vision to more than 500,000 people across Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch. The Royal Bournemouth and Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (RBCH) includes Royal Bournemouth Hospital, Christchurch Hospital and a Sterile Services Department at Alderney Hospital.
Here on the south coast we enjoy a great place to live and a friendly and caring place to work. Every day, we value great team work, improving and adapting, communicating well and taking pride in what we do for patients.
This is an exciting time for our staff, following a recent review of healthcare services in Dorset which will see major changes to the way healthcare is provided in our region. As one of the two acute NHS providers in the east of the county, our services will be closely linked to those provided at Poole Hospital. We’re working in close collaboration to deliver excellent emergency and planned care over the two sites, for the people of east Dorset.
Owing to staff retirements, an exciting opportunity has arisen to become part of a friendly team delivering Prosthetic and Orthotic Services to patients with limb loss and long term conditions.
We are looking for someone with previous experience in an NHS setting who is willing and able to learn about the speciality and work with new IT systems.
The post holder will undertake reception duties and also undertake the processing of Orthotic goods, helping to ensure that the right goods get to the right patient in a timely way. The successful applicant is expected to have excellent communication skills, patience in dealing with patient queries, and the ability to problem solve.
The service will be moving from the Bournemouth Hospital site as part of the Clinical Services Review so it is hoped that the successful applicant will be flexible with regarding to working location.
Interview Date: to be confirmed
For further details / informal visits contact:
Rosemary Mead, Clinical Manager, Dorset Prosthetics Centre, Royal Bournemouth Hospital - Tel 01202 704363.
Vacancies may be removed before the end date if applicant numbers are high.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
1. Please show us that you are right for this job by relating your application to the criteria for the post as detailed in the job description and person specification shown in the right hand column.
2. You will find out if you have been shortlisted by checking your email (including junk and spam mail) and NHS jobs account regularly. If you have not heard from us within 21 days of the closing date we regret that your application is unsuccessful this time.
3. If you join us and need a DBS check, we will deduct from your salary all or some of the cost (dependent on your banding) currently £48.43. Many staff use the DBS update service at a cost of £13.00 p.a. but you need to sign up for this asap via their website.
4. If you come with no previous NHS experience, it is usual to appoint to the minimum of the band.
5. The Trust is committed to equality of opportunity and welcomes applications from everyone regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, faith or sexual orientation. We seek to establish a workforce as diverse as the population we serve.
6. In completing this application you are giving us permission to contact the Home Office/UKBA to establish your immigration status and eligibility to work with us. Previous NHS service will be verified with the relevant employers (if relevant).
7. Travel expenses are not always payable so please check with HR before you travel.
8. Appointment to the post is subject to satisfactory completion of a 6 month probationary period.