Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Busy Bee Recruitment Cambridge
Busy Bee Recruitment Cambridge urgently required following position for Sales Support Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Support Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Busy Bee Recruitment Cambridge Jobs Details:
Our client based on the outskirts of Cambridge, are seeking a Sales Support Administrator to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have worked within a fast paced environment and has excellent customer service skills.
Location: Outskirts of Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 9am – 17.30pm Monday – Friday
Benefits: Flexible working, Ability to buy and sell annual leave, Auto enrolment with PerkBox, Cyclescheme, Childcare vouchers, 23 days holiday increasing over longer period of service
To be suitable for this position you will have at least 12 months experience of working within administration, an excellent telephone manner and strong IT skills especially Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems.
Duties will include:
- To collate, check and process customer orders
- To ensure sales order paperwork is presented accurately and completed in a timely manner
- Raising customer orders on the database
- Logging monthly sales figures for the sales report
- Advising external sales consultants on paperwork, processes and queries
- Chasing for paperwork as required
- Managing in-coming switchboard calls
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 12 months experience within administration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong telephone manner
- Excellent listening skills with clear written and verbal communication skills
- Strong IT skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database systems
- Ability to stay calm during high pressured periods
- Willing to learn new skills
- Highly organised
- Excellent time management skills
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.