Brand Partnerships Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy at Universal Music Group London
Universal Music Group London urgently required following position for Brand Partnerships Marketing Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Partnerships Marketing Intern Jobs Vacancy at Universal Music Group London Jobs Details:
- Supporting Marketing Director and Talent Relations Manager in their day-to-day duties
- Assisting with the creation of marketing and artist materials for UMGB central and local teams – with a particular focus on artist pitch decks, artist content and other assets
- Liaise with Universal’s music labels to ensure up-to-date artist assets and information
- Work with Insight & Data teams to track and monitor artist social and sales statistics, to develop factual, persuasive and data-driven responses to briefs
- Support in the development of social media strategy, social media assets and other B2B tools
- Support in the execution of internal communications, highlighting UMGB campaigns to the wider Universal Music business
- Research industry benchmarks, market studies, competition intelligence (entertainment sector, new products and technologies etc.) to help identify new opportunities
- Support the teams with any additional admin support as and when required
- High-level marketing / business / music school
- Music obsessed, with a wide artist and genre knowledge – you consider yourself to have your finger on the pulse with new artists, and regularly listen to music and attend gigs
- Commercially minded, and able to create persuasive business cases under pressure
- Ability to create clear, structured, and visually compelling PowerPoint presentations.
Equally comfortable talking to bands backstage after gigs as you are presenting in a corporate boardroom
- Basic/advanced graphic design skills
- Experience with video editing software