Membership And Adoptions Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Chester Zoo Chester
Chester Zoo Chester urgently required following position for Membership And Adoptions Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Membership And Adoptions Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Chester Zoo Chester Jobs Details:
You will be responsible for all sales and administration associated with membership and adoptions which take place face to face, over the telephone, via the internet, by post or through the Direct Debit system.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a fast paced, demanding call centre type of office environment
- Be confident taking membership details and payments over the telephone
- Have a good standard of education, including Maths and English
- Be knowledgeable in setting up and maintaining Direct Debits
- Have experience of using tills, including cash and credit card transactions
- Have previous sales and general administration experience
- Be confident and experienced in Microsoft Office & databases
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Have previous experience working in a customer focused environment
- Have an excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week worked 10 days out of 14 (including weekends and Bank Holidays) on a rota basis between the hours of 9.00am and 6.30pm.
The salary for this position is £19,581.26 per annum and in addition we offer a range of amazing benefits which can be found at www.chesterzoo.org/footer/careers/working-at-chester-zoo
To apply for this position, please click apply now to provide your current CV and complete the application form highlighting your skills and experience including why you believe you should be considered for our Membership and Adoptions Assistant role.
Closing date for applications is Monday 23 July 2018