Warehouse Operative Decant Adc Jobs Vacancy at Evo Group Lutterworth
Evo Group Lutterworth urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative Decant Adc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Decant Adc Jobs Vacancy at Evo Group Lutterworth Jobs Details:
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
To ensure that customer orders are picked, packed and dispatched to meet Company standards, customer requirements and deadlines.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- To carry out all given tasks accurately and efficiently to meet company standards within pick/pack/despatch/Goods In/Putaway
- To undertake and complete any training required in line with operational requirements
- To work as part of an operational team ensuring service levels & objectives are met
- Adhere to all Company procedures and policies
- To Inform Shift Supervisor/Shift Manager of any defects relating to Health and Safety on either equipment or with processes
- Ensure all stock is stored in line with the WMS at all times
- Stock Control
- General housekeeping within the warehouse, ensure all work areas are clean, safe and tidy
- Any other duties as and when required
- Positive approach to change and good sense of humour
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a “can do” attitude
WHAT DO WE DO?
VOW is one of the UK and Ireland’s leading wholesalers of business products with its headquarters in Sheffield, England. The company distributes over 20,000 products from its three automated distribution centres in England and Ireland to over 3000 resellers and customers.
The major product categories distributed by VOW include general office supplies, paper and computer consumables, cleaning, catering, janitorial, health and safety, PPE, premises management, office furniture and a variety of technology and machines.
VOW offers a wide range of business services including marketing initiatives, e-commerce solutions, business development programmes and logistics options, all which help to grow VOW’s Resellers’ businesses.
VOW is proud to work with all the major dealer groups in the UK and Ireland including an exclusive relationship with Office Friendly and strong relationships with Integra, Nemo, Challenge, Office Club, and the CB Group.