Graduate Data Analyst London Summer Jobs Vacancy at Merkle Periscopix London
Merkle Periscopix London urgently required following position for Graduate Data Analyst London Summer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graduate Data Analyst London Summer Jobs Vacancy at Merkle Periscopix London Jobs Details:
If you’re a logical, data-driven individual with experience working with statistics and modelling, who thrives when continually learning and developing, this could be a perfect fit for you! The Insights Team in our Analytics Department are growing. We’re on the lookout for Data Analysts to help drive performance on our clients marketing campaigns.
This is an entry level role perfect for a recent graduate or someone with under a years experience. As a Data Analyst, you’ll be part of our industry-leading Analytics department. You will spend your day analysing data from different marketing platforms using the tools we have at our disposal, to create useable insights that can enhance clients marketing strategies. In the role, you will work closely with clients to understand their business needs and provide insight to achieve them using various methods, including web analytics data, media data and an in-depth knowledge of Merkle capabilities.
What is Analytics? Digital Analytics can be used simply to measure what’s happening, but its true value arises when the data is used to gain insights in to how the business ticks and to inform improvements to processes and service offerings.
Your role will involve analysing and generating insight from clients’ data, with the view to driving positive change across their marketing channels. Your primary sources of data will be Google AdWords, the DoubleClick products, Google Analytics 360, Google BigQuery and Attribution 360. We can train you how to use all of them, but any previous experience is always handy!
You will also have exposure to attribution and get involved with helping clients to gain a better understanding of their media performance and business opportunities. You will look to understand the way their prospective customers engage with marketing and use these insights to help optimise the media they invest in and align their cross-channel strategy. In hardly any time, you’ll be an expert in our field. Our industry leading training will allow you to start working with clients in no time at all.
Life as member of the Analytics Insights Team
Working with us you will:
- Have hands on analysis of client data, identifying patterns, insight and action from google tools mentioned above
- Analyse media data to build data-driven attribution models and other models to support marketing decisions and budget allocation.
- Educate clients as to the different attribution and insights processes and tools used within the different platforms.
- Work with clients to develop their required measurement strategy using DoubleClick stack, Google Analytics and Google Attribution.
- Build a roadmap of analysis projects for your clients and working to deliver against that
- Lead account management, written / face to face contact with clients daily
Once you are more established, we will look for you to drive our best-practice and processes in your area of expertise. We’re always open to individuals pursuing their passion in an area and creating a new offering for our clients. Career progression is huge to us here at Merkle and we’re keen to nurture and develop each individual, so they build a long-lasting career with us.
What we are looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Mathematics, Economics or similar.
- Understanding of what data is required to generate insights
- A curious mind-set and a desire to interrogate data
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- An aptitude to interpret data to understand how it can be optimised and how it fits into the wider marketing mix.
- An ability to engage clients, capable of instigating and monitoring change management within an organisation.
- Logical thinker
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
All the above are essential skills and achievements. If you have any experience working with Media, Attribution or Google Analytics please do let us know that in your cover letter as it would be a wonderful added bonus!
Make sure to blow us away with your in-depth research before your first interview!
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
We suggest you apply at your earliest convenience (make sure you’ve done your research!) as our roles are always very popular and do fill quickly. We hire on a first-come basis.
If you'd like to learn more about the Digital Marketing and Analytics industry, you can tune into one of our webinars to learn more about what our employees do:
Friday 2nd November at 4pm - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3561774853099895298
Friday 23rd November at 4pm - https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5371017938070429954
As we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing company, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skill set and you’ll be encouraged to be curious and share new ideas. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you take advantage of a generous holiday allowance and are paid a competitive salary. We’re really proud of our company values and culture; we have regular company / team socials and want all our employees to enjoy coming into work. Some of our benefits include:
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)
To be honest, the best way to learn about what it's like to be part of Merkle is to check out our social media pages at @MerkleUK!
The Analytics team partner closely with Google and Adobe and are regular beta testers gaining first access to new features. We also provide an extensive training program leading to certifications in our core platforms.
Career progression is huge to us here at Merkle and we’re keen to nurture and develop each individual so they build a long-lasting career with us.
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.