Line Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Cavaghan Gray Carlisle Carlisle
Cavaghan Gray Carlisle Carlisle urgently required following position for Line Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Line Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Cavaghan Gray Carlisle Carlisle Jobs Details:
1 x Line Assistant positions are available at our Carlisle EW1 site on the shift patterns as below: -
Quote ref 1431 Alternating day shift (Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm)
A detailed job description and application form are both available on request by telephoning Nathan Thompson on 01228 518335 or by calling into our Brunel House reception.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's largest food manufacturing companies.
Cavaghan & Gray Carlisle has upto 1400 employees, spanning over 3 Factories across 2 sites. The sites produce around 90 million meals annually with 150 products made daily over a 7 day operation and an annual turnover of £140 million.
Overview of Role : -
- Assist Line Manager on all aspects of the day to day running of a line / area
- Utilise members of the team, plant and equipment to optimum advantage to ensure maximum efficiency / productivity
- Assist with maintaining highest levels of safety, quality and hygiene
- Assist with introducing and training new starters
- Assist to run the line / area in accordance with the line schedule to ensure despatch transportation deadlines are met
- Key interactions with site functions (inc H&S, Technical, Hygiene, Engineering and any support services)
- Where applicable, help drive changeovers and minimise downtime
- Deputise for Line Manager, including meetings / projects
- Experience of working in a production environment
- Experience of people management or deputising in this responsibility
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A team player
- Methodical approach to work
- Ability to deal with a diverse range of people
Closing date: Tuesday 6th November 2018
Thank you for showing an interest in Cavaghan & Gray Carlisle.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract