Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer Paddington
Marks Spencer Paddington urgently required following position for Assistant Marketing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Marketing Manager Jobs Vacancy at Marks Spencer Paddington Jobs Details:
We’re an iconic brand – but we’re constantly evolving and have our sights set on the future. Our innovative product ranges are the key to our success. Marketing them to our customers in a clear and compelling way will be down to you.
The originality of our home and beauty campaigns helps us build our brand and capture the imaginations of customers old and new. Creating them means working with various teams and a roster of agencies to deliver a consistent customer journey from home to store every month.This role will focus on our Category and Customer Propositions and marketing to drive our commercial results. It is a permanent vacancy at reward level C within C&H.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include
- Deliver Customer and Category marketing propositions for commercial results
- Works with business to support in delivery of category strategies and propositions and category marketing plans
- Supports in overseeing and approving end to end delivery of customer and category propositions from development through to delivery / across all customer touch-points including digital channels.
- Delivers alongside the VM team world class, joined up customer experiences in-store, with a focus on ensuring in-store décor and VM work seamlessly together.
- Accountable for setting and delivering the décor requirements for their business area or cross-category activity
- Creates and delivers compelling, stand out briefs and activity against clear budgets, customer targets and commercial objectives to reflect the overall strategy and priorities of the business areas
Your skills and experience will include
- Experience of Marketing delivery and Category Management
- A background in Retail and FMCG
- Good business acumen
- Graduate level
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Collaborative, highly organised with an eye for detail
- Experience of digital marketing required
- A keen interest in Social Media