Waiting Staff Zizzi Chiswick Jobs Vacancy at Zizzi Chiswick
Zizzi Chiswick urgently required following position for Waiting Staff Zizzi Chiswick. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Waiting Staff Zizzi Chiswick Jobs Vacancy at Zizzi Chiswick Jobs Details:
What will you be doing?
Creating a warm welcome for every customer.
Uncovering customer needs and using the menu to tailor perfect experiences.
Suggesting the right extras - starters, second drinks, puddings, coffees - understanding that service and sales go hand in hand.
Making sure every customer leaves delighted, wanting to come back for more.
Being organised, attentive, focused and detailed, getting orders spot on every time.
Sharing your passion for food with our customers, making sure every dish you serve is perfect.
Playing a part in making sure that your restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times, and is hitting the mark set out in our policies, processes and guidelines.
Who you are
You’re customer focused, and you’re likely to have had some experience working in customer service.
Whilst we’re a diverse bunch at Zizzi and our restaurant teams come from all walks of life, we all have one thing in common - Zizziness. You’ll have it too -
- You’re magic. You can take a good time to a Great Time, whatever the occasion. You’re the person other people want to hang out with.
- You care. You’re friendly, you get people, and can easily step into their shoes. You can easily adapt and put other people at ease.
- You’re real. You’re honest, trustworthy, and respectful. You treat others as you’d want to be treated yourself.
- You’re clear. You don’t overcomplicate things. You speak clearly, confidently and appropriately for your audience. You understand and are understood.
- You want to be the best. You’re ambitious, want to grow with Zizzi, and know that delivering Great Times will help you and Zizzi achieve success.
- We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It’s never me, always we. Customers included.
What you'll get
- 50% Azzurri group discount card
- Company contribution pension
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)