Bakery Operative Jobs Vacancy at Allied Bakeries Stevenage
Allied Bakeries Stevenage urgently required following position for Bakery Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bakery Operative Jobs Vacancy at Allied Bakeries Stevenage Jobs Details:
Health & Safety
Ensure that the Safety First standards are foremost in their own behaviours
To operate bakery plant and equipment as instructed and to proactively suggest ideas for improvement
Contributes as part of the team to the quality of products and service. Service
Contributes as part of the team to the delivery of the Production Schedule
Seeks to pursue personal development goals
Participate in regular 1:1 dialogue
Participate in departmental communication and team working
Display’s personal ownership, accountability and a ‘Can do’ attitude
- Engages in the Safety First culture and compliance with AB internal policies and procedures
- To deliver product quality to required standards
- To contribute to the delivery of a production plan
- Ensure that their own, development and training needs are identified. Participate in the proactive environment of learning (1:1’s)
- To actively participate and contribute in the sharing of “Best Practice” within manufacturing
There is an expectation that any employee within AB demonstrates a flexible and can do approach to their work and may on occasion be required to take part in other areas of the business, to provide resource and expertise as required but also to give the individual opportunity to develop their own skill base and broader knowledge.
Experiences and Qualifications
- Demonstrate a good level of Health and Food Safety awareness
- Numerical, reading and information recording skills.
- An in-depth understanding and application of food hygiene/GMP/(ABSS standards)
- Understanding of baking process
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (CIEH Level 2)IOSH or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate basic engineering competencies/mechanical empathy
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement techniques
- Computer Literate (understand and interact with HMI screens )