Health Wellbeing Advisers Jobs Vacancy at Cfappointments
Cfappointments urgently required following position for Health Wellbeing Advisers. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Wellbeing Advisers Jobs Vacancy at Cfappointments Jobs Details:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with individuals in a co-ordinated approach to develop, implement and review their wellbeing action plan including 1-2-1 and group sessions.
- Assess the needs of individuals identifying outcomes and determining the type of support is required
- Undertake, review and amend risk assessments in relation to activities, clients and the environment
- Signpost to existing community assets within the delivery and wider network, which will support the individual in their achievement of wellbeing goals
- Ensure an on-going focus on prevention of poor wellbeing
- Undertake or participate in regular case conferences with partner organizations, support services and/or other team members to ensure a client journey is smooth and consistent
- Undertake post programme tracking to identify whether an individual has maintained their level of well-being and identify any risk to achieving this
- Supervise and guide the volunteers in order to provide clients with additional support to access community provision
- Be fully responsible for all tasks related to the allocated client’s journey including maintaining effective and efficient administrative procedures
- Ensure achievement against service delivery KPIs and individual performance measures and programme outcomes.
- Provide a quality service that meets 6 Ways to Wellbeing, contractual requirements and related thinking within the mental health sector as well as organizational quality standards.
- Ensure safe working practices are maintained as set out within Shaw Trust’s policies/procedures as well as operating within service guidelines when clients require crisis support.
- To encourage client feedback and user involvement as directed through a co-production framework.
- To build relationships and liaise regularly with GP surgeries aligned to caseloads and to work across the primary care interface with all other stakeholders attending relevant meetings when required.
- To develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the local provision, programme provision of relevant agencies and opportunities pertaining to wellbeing.
- Minimum of SVQ/NVQ level 3 Health or social care recognized qualification
- Relevant additional training in the health and social care field including safeguarding, motivational interviewing, mental health awareness
- Experience of delivering mental health and wellbeing interventions in a case management approach.
- Experience of working with primary or secondary care services
- Experience of facilitating and supporting clients with complex and/or multiple barriers to success in health and social care settings.
- Able to demonstrate being highly organised, have good planning skills and be able to deliver to agreed targets.
- Experience of brokerage and procurement of services for individuals.
- Experience of supporting volunteers.
- Understanding of the 6 Ways to Wellbeing and it’s practical application
- Understanding of inclusion, mental health and anti-stigma.
- Knowledge of health and social care system and the application of wellbeing and prevention.
- Flexibility to cope with the varying demands of the role, managing time effectively to achieve the desired results and willing to travel with possible overnight stays.
- Ability to process information on electronic records accurately, using data bases & spread sheets.
- Demonstrate awareness of common long term physical conditions which impact on a person’s well-being.
- Confident in speaking in multi-disciplinary meetings & giving feedback to colleagues & local service providers.
- Be able to display an awareness, understanding and commitment to the protection and safeguarding of young people and vulnerable adults.
- A DBS Check will be required for this role.
By applying for this role, you are agreeing to your CV being held on our database, stored confidentially and securely. Your CV will be used and kept only to provide the recruitment services you have requested from us , we will only send your details to clients once discussed with you and your data will not be shared with any other third party. You can ask for the deletion or correction of your data, or to opt out of this service at any point by informing CFA