Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Pareto Law Edinburgh
Pareto Law Edinburgh urgently required following position for Data Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Pareto Law Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of between £20-25k dependent on experience
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Extensive training and personal development
- An inclusive, welcoming culture with regular socials
As a Graduate Data Analyst, you will join the front line of this multi-national organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work across all verticals as a knowledge broker, acting as an intermediary: between clients and experts, connecting customers with the blue chip organisation you’ll be working within!
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop your own team to support you in project delivery!
Responsibilities as a Graduate Data Analyst:
- Effectively evaluate and analyse data
- Ensure that company data is record accurately and is correct
- Work as part of a team to evaluate and analyse key data that will be used to shape future business strategies
- Perform regular client outreach to promote the company’s proposition and secure business
Graduate Data Analyst: What we’re looking for
- Essential: Degree educated, any discipline
- A full UK driving licence
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)