Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Duradiamond Healthcare Bridgwater
Duradiamond Healthcare Bridgwater urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Duradiamond Healthcare Bridgwater Jobs Details:
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business and showcase your skills as an administrator. Ideally, you will already be a successful Administrator who is looking to develop further skills.
We are looking for an Administrator to join us on our client site based in Hinkley, Somerset. This is a fixed term opportunity to cover maternity leave for 12 months. This is a full-time role, where the successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between the hours of 7.00am and 6.30pm.
Duties for the role include:
- Assist the Office manager/SOHA in the production of OH monthly reports and statistics.
- Co-ordination and maintenance of diaries/appointments for all clinical staff.
- Assist the Office Manager/SOHA in auditing Gateway.
- Produce documents for the management team on an ad hoc basis.
- Take meeting notes and producing minutes e.g. OH Team Management Meeting.
- General Administration tasks
- Liaising with the Customer to place stationary orders when necessary. Ensure stock in office is kept to ideal levels.
- Maintenance of own computer files and emails.
- Taking telephone messages.
- Reception duties.
- Additional Administrative Duties for Clinical Staff as and when required.
- Use of multiple databases and internet systems for recording of stats.
Client Associate | Case Management | Customer Service | Occupational Health | Administration | Account Management | Admin | Administrator
25 Days Holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox,
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Experience in a customer service, case management or Occupational Health environment.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Office 365.
- Experience of working in Occupational Health or within a clinical environment.
- Experience of handling of sensitive and confidential data.
We are one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. Our clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities and the emergency services. Our team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines. Our services are comprehensive. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programs that suit your organisation’s people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
The information you submit to Duradiamond Healthcare as part of your application for employment will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018, which incorporates the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and all relevant subsequent legislation. From the point at which we receive your application, we will be required to maintain and process data about you for the purposes of reaching and communicating a recruitment decision. If your application is selected for interview you will be sent an Applicant Privacy Notice giving further details on how Duradiamond Healthcare will process and maintain any personal information gathered during this stage of the recruitment process.
We will retain the details of unsuccessful applicants for a period 12 months following the completion of the recruitment process.