Manager Imedical Search Review Jobs Vacancy at Johnson Family Companies High Wycombe
Johnson Family Companies High Wycombe urgently required following position for Manager Imedical Search Review. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Imedical Search Review Jobs Vacancy at Johnson Family Companies High Wycombe Jobs Details:
- Drive and own strategic roadmap for the globally used iMedical Knowledge Search capability and partner with the global business owners for Scientific Search in the Pharma sector
- As global owner for iMedical Knowledge Search, determining and identifying Medical Affairs functional needs, for all the regions, based on internal company demands and external technology trends
- Drive and own regional roadmap for iMedical Review, in extensive collaboration with the global product owner, determining and identifying needs from EMEA Medical Affairs and the commercial functions that are involved in the business process, based on internal company demands and external trends
- For iMedical Review, align EMEA needs with needs from other regions and align with global iMedical Review owner for strategic enhancements to the platform
- Provide IT leadership and engagement with EMEA Medical Affairs Scientific Knowledge Management group and EMEA Medical Affairs Operations group
- Manage product portfolio in support of EMEA Medical Affairs functions to support the digital asset management and approval process (iMedical Review) and the knowledge management process (iMedical Knowledge Search)
- Managing relation and collaboration with EMEA regional and local Medical Affairs functions relevant for the before mentioned process
- Managing third party IT service providers to develop, implement and support Medical Affairs products
- Ensuring products are optimally leveraged across the entire enterprise by providing adequate training and internal communication.
- Engage with business and JJT partners to identify and prioritize portfolio opportunities aligned to the Global Medical Affairs and our Pharmaceutical IT strategy.
- Partner and align with senior management ensuring key IT programs are effectively communicated.
- Establish a single point of contact for local Medical Affairs and local JJT BTLs to adequately address local demand in Medical Affairs related domains
- Ensure that J&J information assets are appropriately identified and valued, and are protected by complying with and enforcing all local and worldwide security policies. Ensure all industry regulatory requirements are followed and delivery of compliant, quality solutions is executed.
- IT Lifecycle management: Conduct IT lifecycle planning for the global iMedical Knowledge Search product, provide input to sector/enterprise lifecycle solution planning.
- Drive team resources to conduct requirements analysis and definition for new demands. Partner with capability and shared service teams to conduct solutions assessments to identify optimal solutions.
- Develop and manage the IT related Global Medical Affairs budget & portfolio for iMedical Knowledge Search – globally and iMedical Review - EMEA.
- Ensure training to enhance and maintain medical/clinical competencies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant IT experience is required.
- A Minimum of 3 years of IT experience within the pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
- Previous direct Medical Affairs IT management experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Document Management, Search and Copy Approval platforms is required.
- Experience managing process automation for content review and approval is strongly preferred.
- Very good knowledge of relevant FDA and EMA regulations is required.
- Experience developing IT strategies and process capabilities for business units is required.
- Portfolio & Project Management experience delivering medium to large scale projects from concept through delivery and operations is required.
- PMP certification is strongly preferred.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-France-Île-de-France-Paris, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
IT Project Management