Casual Lifeguard Shrewsbury Sports Village Jobs Vacancy at Serco Group
Serco Group urgently required following position for Casual Lifeguard Shrewsbury Sports Village. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Casual Lifeguard Shrewsbury Sports Village Jobs Vacancy at Serco Group Jobs Details:
- Supervision of swimming pools to ensure customer safety at all times by preventing accidents and incidents and by taking the appropriate action in the event of these occurring
- Supervision of dry-side activities to ensure customer safety at all times
- Ensure equipment is set up in order to meet the needs of the programmed activities
- Undertake cleaning tasks as required ensuring centre is well presented and monitor cleanliness in customer areas such as changing rooms and toilets
- Maintain a full product knowledge of the services and activities available at the centre
- A current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (Royal Life Saving Society) - (Essential)
- A First Aid at Work Certificate and/or a Pool Plant Operators Certificate - (Desirable)
- Experience of working within a similar service led or leisure operation
- Excellent customer care and communication skills
- Ability to set and achieve high standards of cleanliness and personal presentation
- A good awareness of Health & Safety policies and procedures