Support Worker Jobs Vacancy at Choice Support Twickenham
Choice Support Twickenham urgently required following position for Support Worker. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Worker Jobs Vacancy at Choice Support Twickenham Jobs Details:
- We are a friendly organisation and can offer flexible working hours
- We are committed to learning and development and have been accredited as an Investor in People at Silver level
- We offer clear career progression for those wanting to progress
- We reward our staff by offering additional benefits including the opportunity to earn a discretionary quarterly bonus of £150 for dedicated attendance, childcare voucher schemes, discounted shopping vouchers and much more
- Accompanying them to the shops or cinema
- Basic housekeeping such as cooking or cleaning
- Helping them to learn new skills
- Personal Care (e.g. using the toilet, bathing)