Student Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at University Warwick University of Warwick
University Warwick University of Warwick urgently required following position for Student Finance Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at University Warwick University of Warwick Jobs Details:
You will support and assist the Student Finance team within the Academic Office. This will include the processing of invoices, rescheduling of fees, act as first point of contact for queries and cover members of the Fees Generation Team during busy periods.
You will have a good general level of education and will ideally have experience working in Student Finance in a Higher Education environment. You will have good administrative, organisational and communication skills. Knowledge of spread sheets, word processing and Outlook is essential.
To support the day to day running of the Student Finance Office by responding to general emails, telephone enquiries, raising ad hoc invoices and credits and assisting with general office duties as required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assist the Student Finance Fees team with the processing of ad hoc fees and credits
2. Respond to emails received in to the Student Finance Resource Account.
3. Act as the first point of contact for telephone queries and cover for other members of the Fee Generation Team during busy periods
4. Monitor and take steps necessary to resolve overdue overseas government sponsor invoices
5. Provide cover for Student Finance Assistant
6. Filing, document scanning, sorting and distributing of post and general office duties
7. Assist with the submission of “Change of Circumstance” notifications to the Student Loans Company.
In addition to the above duties you will be required to assist in the general working of the University including student enrolment and degree congregation. You may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time as determined by the Head of Student Finance.