Pmo Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Fruition Partners Newcastle upon Tyne
Fruition Partners Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Pmo Finance Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pmo Finance Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Fruition Partners Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
Leads customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. Responsible for business as well as team management.
- Works on customer project delivery, under supervision, as, team member or in a project support role.
- Small, straightforward, local scope.
- Low risk.
- Provides subject matter support in all areas of the Project Management Body of Knowledge to the project.
- Supports project financial management.
- Works with Client and Account Team staff as required Client relationships are typically at the peer or first management level.
- Supports project team.
- May lead internal as well as external resources in a predefined area.
- May provide performance feedback on project team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years in project leadership role or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project support, client relations, IT industry, accounting, and time recording/effort tracking.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Participates in the Profession community.
- On a development plan to build project management skills.