Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at National Express Group Plc Bournemouth
National Express Group Plc Bournemouth urgently required following position for Customer Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at National Express Group Plc Bournemouth Jobs Details:
National Express are looking for a charismatic Customer Service Advisor to join our Bournemouth team on a flexible contract. You will play an important part in ensuring that all our customers get the experience they deserve - whether they are starting a journey, ending a journey, buying tickets or making an enquiry.
National Express Group is a leading public transport operator with bus, coach and rail services in the UK, Continental Europe, North Africa, North America and the Middle East. Passengers made more than 882 million journeys on our services in 2017.
It's the perfect environment for someone who is energetic and customer service driven as well as always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service to our passengers.
- providing help and information to our passengers
- assisting drivers with boarding and helping with luggage
- selling tickets and add-on products to customers
- maintaining excellent level of service to all customers
- operating internal tracking systems to manage coach services
- managing coach movement within the station and exceeding the Health and Safety standards
- using pro-active approach to make travel arrangements for our customers in the event of delays or service disruptions
Skills and attributes:
- exceptional customer service skills
- ability to stay calm under the pressure
- pro-active approach to operational needs
- great communication and interpersonal skills
- professional self - conduct
- excellent problem solving skills
- 22 days annual leave
- Free Coach travel
- Company pension
- Access to NX Health Bus
- Employee Assistance programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business!
You may have experience in the following: Customer Service, Call Centre, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Security and/or Sales.
If this sounds like the next step in your professional career, follow the link below to complete the application on our careers website.