Support Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Bischof Klein Ltd Telford
Bischof Klein Ltd Telford urgently required following position for Support Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Bischof Klein Ltd Telford Jobs Details:
- Provide a helpful professional first line support service to customers
- Perform predefined daily/weekly/monthly maintenance checks and tasks
- Log all service requests against the customer account in our Help Desk System
- Progress to resolution or escalation all outstanding service requests
- Perform required analysis and research to successfully resolve service requests
- Keep the customer informed at all times about the status or progress of their request
- Check and respond to alerts reported by our Monitoring System
- Maintain network documentation for customer networks in our Help Desk System
- Liaise with external technology vendors as required to resolve service requests
- Help develop and document procedures and check lists to improve our internal operations.
- Identify areas for improvement in our operations and customer service.
- Perform other duties as required to support the business.
Requirements and prospects
Be able to work on their own initiative:
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and problem-solving strategies
- Maintain focus under high pressure situations
- Have high quality inter-personal skills
- Have sensitivity to the different levels of expertise amongst client users
- Keep abreast of new developments in software and hardware
- An ability for self directed work
In summary we are looking for a vibrant individual who has the people skills to interact with our customer and their users; who has the technical skills to be able to complete support requests; who has enough initiative to be able to source the knowledge to complete support requests in the event of experiencing an unfamiliar event and who knows when to be flexible in order assist the continued function of our customers business interests.
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- An understand and ability to speak and understand German is a preference
Things to consider