Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Arragon Jaguars Ltd Atherstone
Arragon Jaguars Ltd Atherstone urgently required following position for Accounts Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accounts Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Arragon Jaguars Ltd Atherstone Jobs Details:
Arragon Properties, a successful and growing company based in the heart of Atherstone with the head office in the Isle of Man, renting both residential and commercial properties, are seeking an Accounts Assistant to join its rapidly expanding accounting team.
As an Accounts Assistant, your duties will include:
- Full responsibility for ensuring that routine bookkeeping functions are undertaken accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and handling customer payments, customer invoices, VAT, stock reconciliation and daily cash reconciliation.
- Reconciling bank accounts (both historical and current).
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns.
- Inputting invoices (large volumes).
- Inputting weekly cash reconciliation sheets.
- Checking invoices against purchase orders, delivery notes and supplier statements.
- Paying suppliers in accordance with company procedures.
- Generating invoices and credit notes in accordance with procedures.
- Identifying errors in statements / accounts and taking necessary action.
- Other ad-hoc accounting responsibilities.
The successful Accounts Assistant will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous accounting experience.
- Studying towards recognised bookkeeping / relevant qualification ideal, but not essential.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Excellent understanding of double entry bookkeeping, including bank reconciliation.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work logically and methodically under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Entering invoices with speed and efficiency.
- Willingness to suggest and implement process improvements which benefit the business.
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
The Assistant will be working Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.00 pm (1 hour lunch).
The Assistant will receive a salary of between £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience or suitability to the role with benefits including 28 statutory days leave per annum and a workplace pension.
Apply online below with a CV and cover letter stating current salary.