Production Operative Jobs Vacancy at Team Coleshill
Team Coleshill urgently required following position for Production Operative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Operative Jobs Vacancy at Team Coleshill Jobs Details:
An expanding manufacturing company is seeking a Production Operative to join its team, working in a clean and professional environment at its base in Neston, Wirral. This role offers a salary of £9.00 per hour with overtime available, free parking and hot and cold drinks provided.
Working within a small dedicated team, the role involves some basic record keeping, cleaning, packing, labelling and despatching of orders. Full training will be given including manual handling, food hygiene and pallet truck training.
As a Production Operative your duties will include:
- Ensuring a consistent, high-quality product is despatched to the customer, with high attention to detail.
- Keeping the production area tidy, organising packages and raw materials are essential to ensuring a clean and safe working environment.
To be a successful Production Operative you will have the following skills and experience:
- Basic computer skills to enable data entry, legible handwriting and a reasonable level of numeracy.
- Due to the nature of the role, the environment and the duties involved, all applicants must be physically fit as there is some lifting involved.
- Applicants must be free of allergies and asthma.
- Some work wear will be provided but safety boots are essential.
The Production Operative role will be temporary for a 12 week period and the working hours are 8.30 am to 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, the Operative will receive a salary of £9.00 per hour with free parking and hot and cold drinks provided.
All applications by CV only.