Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Bmw High Wycombe
Bmw High Wycombe urgently required following position for Service Advisor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Service Advisor Jobs Vacancy at Bmw High Wycombe Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a new opportunity? At Sytner High Wycombe, we have a fantastic opportunity to join our high performing service department as a Service Advisor.
You will be:
- Providing outstanding customer care, dealing with service and vehicle repairs
- Building positive relationships with customers updating frequently and responding in a timely manner to resolve any issues or variations
- Working as a team to manage service walk in enquiries and customer handovers
We are looking for:
- Experience as a Service Advisor in the motor industry
- Knowledge of Kerridge computer system would be an advantage
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to work in a team
As the UK’s largest prestige motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. We are incredibly committed to being the best company to work for.
We’ll recognise and reward your hard work, loyalty and achievements with excellent rewards too. On top of your salary and very achievable bonus scheme, you can also expect industry leading training and of course, unrivalled career opportunities.
If you believe you are who we are looking for please send your CV and covering letter explaining why this is the right career choice for you.