Data Analytics Junior Developer Jobs Vacancy at Bank England London
Bank England London urgently required following position for Data Analytics Junior Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Analytics Junior Developer Jobs Vacancy at Bank England London Jobs Details:
Data Analytics Junior Developer
Primary Location UK-ENG-London
Job Information Technology
Organisation TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENT
Job Posting 21-Sep-2018, 3:48:45 AM
The Technology division manages and supports all aspect of technology delivery across the Bank, from maintaining critical systems which underpin the UK economy, to providing data analytics, implementing comprehensive cyber security programmes, and introducing innovative solutions in support of a digital workplace.
Data Analytics & Modelling is the domain that develops, supports and maintains the data services that are used across the organisation. Its core function is to analyse, design, develop and successfully deliver quality, robust business solutions. It is responsible for services that support the identification, extraction, analysis and presentation of business data to provide historical, current and predictive views of business operations. The group works closely with the Chief Data Officer Division providing the IT capabilities to support the new divisions’ objectives. Data Analytics and Modelling comprises of seven teams; Five Delivery teams and two Operations teams.
We are seeking enthusiastic, talented technology enthusiasts to join our team of technicians. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be part of a unique moment in the Bank of England’s data transformation as we look to exploit the huge advances being made within the data technology landscape. They will join a team that develops services that are used to inform both the monetary and financial policy of the UK. They will also be have opportunities to help shape how the Bank of England will leverage big data solutions to support the growing data science community within the organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic and high profile domain and offers a great platform to develop your skills and career. We are committed to investing in your career and development.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Software development that contributes to the delivery of new data services for the organisation
- Being an great team player and help contribute to a supportive and collaborative environment
- Promptly escalate risks and issues, which affect product delivery and quality
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings
- Build, strong and effective relationships with business and technical stakeholders, with great communication skills.
- Previous experience with software development is desirable
- Have educational and\or commercial experience within the technology discipline
- Keen interest in learning new technologies
- Great communication skills and a very strong team ethic
- Have some software testing experience sufficient to take part in unit test activities and supporting system testing and user acceptance test
- Exposure to data technologies like Hadoop, Python, SQL, SSIS, Tableau, R, Python etc.
- Have experience of tools supporting the development and version control process
This specific role offers a base salary of £28,000-£33,000subject to experience and skillset)
The total package also includes:
- A non-contributory, career average pension giving you a guaranteed retirement benefit of 1/95th of your annual salary for every year worked. There is the option to increase your pension (to 1/50th) or decrease (to 1/120th) in exchange for salary through our flexible benefits programme each year. The current cost to the Bank of providing this pension is 35% of your salary.
- A discretionary performance award based on a current award pool and target award of 10%, with a maximum potential award of 25%
- A 7% benefits allowance with the option to take as salary or purchase a wide range of flexible benefits
- 25 days annual leave with option to buy up to 13 additional days through flexible benefits
- Private medical insurance and income protection insurance
We anonymise applications so hiring managers will not be able to see your personal information such as name and address when reviewing your submission, including your CV. Please fully complete the application form questions as requested because incomplete submissions may not be reviewed.
We continue to build an inclusive culture where everyone can be their whole selves and produce their best work. Our focus on inclusion is intended to build greater diversity in order to reflect the society we serve and be an employer of choice.
The closing date for applications is 05/10/2018
Please apply online, ensuring that you answer the application questions and submit your CV.
Junior Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy at Sainsburys London. Sainsburys London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Full Stack Developer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 30 Nov, 2018. Junior Full Stack Developer - 18001XRV). You will work with the Tools & Data Science team and wider Nectar Analytics team to transform complex data and... ... Continue reading -->
Junior Developer Jobs Vacancy at Staysure Northampton. Staysure Northampton opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Developer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 26 Sep, 2018. To be our next Junior BI Developer you must be a technology enthusiast and must be eager to learn. You may not be in a Junior BI Developer position currently... ... Continue reading -->
Junior Full Stack Developer Jobs Vacancy at And Globeop Financial Services London. And Globeop Financial Services London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Full Stack Developer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 05 Nov, 2018. Junior Full Stack Developer - London (Surbiton). Data Privacy Notice. We are seeking a junior level full stack developer to work as part of a larger development... ... Continue reading -->
Junior Data Science Quant Developer Jobs Vacancy at Liquidnet London. Liquidnet London opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Junior Data Science Quant Developer position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 24 Sep, 2018. Analyse unique proprietary data sets. Partner globally with other data scientists, quants, developers, product designers, clients and industry leaders to tackle... ... Continue reading -->
Java Developers Digital All Levels Jobs Vacancy at Cgi . Cgi opening great career opportunity and jobs vacancy for Java Developers Digital All Levels position. This jobs vacancy will be open for new jobs applicant starting for 24 Oct, 2018. Experience of Big Data analytics and infrastructure. Java Developers - Digital (all levels). You will be responsible for coding, building, testing and... ... Continue reading -->