Social Media Assistant Football Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sega London
Sega London urgently required following position for Social Media Assistant Football Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Assistant Football Manager Jobs Vacancy at Sega London Jobs Details:
Sports Interactive (SI) is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series of games. Founded in 1994 and now based in East London's booming technology hub at Here East in Stratford, SI, as a continually successful and profitable company, is now looking to expand its full-time staff as it pushes out across both existing and emerging gaming platforms.
SI’s games have enjoyed an unparalleled history of commercial and critical success, with 12 of its creations among the UK's Top 20 fastest-selling PC games of all time and five in the UK’s top 20 best-selling PC games of all time. Sports Interactive became a wholly owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006.The studio is a vibrant environment, full of talented and dedicated people with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy working within a close-knit team as part of a lively, self-motivated and forward thinking company.
Sports Interactive looks after its staff’s well-being with free gym membership, in-house massage therapy, a leading benefits package and a flexible working schedule that make the studio a relaxed and friendly place to work (there are five staff lunchtime football teams and a wide range of regular social events). We’re also very proud of having one of the lowest turnovers of staff in the industry. Further information on Sports Interactive and its games is available on the SI website, www.sigames.com.
We’re looking for a Social Media Assistant to work with the Social Media Manger. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, proactive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude who can work at all levels with a high level of attention to detail.
The Social Media Assistant will occupy a key role in building and maintaining Sport Interactive’s current and future social media presence on all of the studio's main platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.) as well as on other, less prominent channels.
Working closely with other members of the communications team, the SMA will create and curate engaging content and respond to social queries in a timely manner. Although the SMA will observe regular office hours, the role demands that he or she is available and prepared to respond to fans on social media platforms around the clock.
The position is primarily based at the studio’s offices in Stratford, east London, but the role will require that some time also be spent at SEGA’s HQ in Brentford.
- Provide 24-hour, 365-day social support (shared with other members of the SI communications team).
- Post regular updates on all of SI’s social media channels.
- Create content – independently, in conjunction with the wider SI and SEGA teams and through third-party suppliers.
- Creatively and proactively engage consumers to drive conversations and relationships as the voice of the brand, increasing brand advocacy, customer engagement, sales and traffic.
- Respond to and monitor product reviews on Google Play and the Apple App Store in a timely manner.
- Manage SI’s email marketing output; planning, building, optimising and executing regular email campaigns.
- Proven experience in social media in the games, entertainment or sports industry.
- Broad knowledge of Football Manager and the culture which surrounds it.
- A love of football and an affinity with Football Manager fans.
- Experience and knowledge of all major social media platforms and social tools (Hootsuite, Sprout Social etc.).
- An ability to communicate through social media platforms with the correct tone of voice.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly PowerPoint and Excel) and a strong working knowledge of Photoshop.
- Good communication skills and the ability to handle pressure.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Excellent aptitude for grasping new strategies, software and processes.
- Appetite to learn, research and self-teach.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- A passion for social media (keeping abreast of the latest trends and emerging platforms).
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, reactive environment.