Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Mov Real Estate Edinburgh
Mov Real Estate Edinburgh urgently required following position for Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Mov Real Estate Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Deliver a quality, flawless and efficient in-house HR service, supporting managers to get the best from their team members, reducing sickness and absence, resolving workplace disagreements and understanding methods of recruiting great people. You will understand IT systems and produce data enabling reports to help us monitor and benchmark.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues. You’ll be organised and make sure work is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest quality. You are focused, resilient and can adapt to the working style of others to secure the desired outcomes.
- Support the HR Manager in the delivery of organisational change projects that impact across the business.
- Support in the management, co-ordination of learning and development activities that will drive business improvement.
- Be responsible for the creation, delivery of tailored inductions and onboarding of new colleagues to ensure they have an excellent and engaging experience.
Support staff members with day to day HR enquiries and administration processes.
Essential Skills and Knowledge;
A minimum of 2 years generalist HR experience of working in an HR team;
- Excellent administration skills and knowledge of systems and processes
- CIPD qualified or actively working towards your CIPD qualification;
- Confidence to bring forward your own ideas and solutions with the ability to persuade and influence others;
- An excellent communicator who can work with people from different backgrounds;
An outgoing, friendly nature with fantastic verbal and written presentation skills.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge;
Experience working within the Residential Property sector or similar;
An understanding of Estate Agency and Conveyancing processes;
MOV8 is a vibrant and exciting company, committed to diversity in the workplace and to making a positive difference in the community around us through our corporate social responsibility program. Each year we take part in fun and challenging events to raise money for our chosen charity. Since opening our doors in 2007 we have become the largest firm of solicitor estate agents in East Central Scotland, by both property sales and the number of property we bring to the market every year. We have ambitious plans for growth and can offer you career progression, a fast-paced environment and an opportunity to be an important part of future business change.
Due to the nature of the business all applications will be shortlisted throughout the recruitment process. Interviews will take place on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday morning. We aim to be as flexible as possible regarding interview availability.
This is a full time, permanent position working from 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. We can offer a competitive salary of £22,000 to £25,000 per annum, pro rata. You will receive 29 days annual leave and staff benefits package including child care vouchers and statutory pension contribution.