Digital Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Axios Systems Edinburgh
Axios Systems Edinburgh urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Axios Systems Edinburgh Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical and digital abilities, in Edinburgh’s thriving tech scene? If so, look no further!
Everyone in our marketing team plays a part in imagining the future from campaigns and events to technology and reporting.
We’re looking to add a Digital Marketing Assistant to our Global Marketing Team. If you have a passion for marketing & technology, excellent organizational skills, and a hunger to work in an environment where the standards have been set high, then we want to hear from you.
- Assist with building of landing pages, website pages, forms and drip campaigns.
- Provide creative input, copywriting and proof-reading of Axios marketing communications.
- Working in Hubspot to build campaign content such as reports, web pages, forms, emails and automation workflows
- Assist with building, scheduling and automating email campaigns for many countries and in different languages
- Work with Regional Managers to support global events.
- Research & analyse marketing KPIs to support marketing decision making.
- Assist with creating processes & streamlining wider marketing processes to improve overall team efficiency.
- Provide general assistance to all marketing communications activities and ad hoc projects as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- CSS/HTML experience
- Articulate with a creative flair both in writing and generating of ideas.
- Experience of Google Analytics.
- An ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Marketing Automation understanding and a willingness to learn new tools that form an impressive integrated marketing technology stack
- A willingness to learn and experience a large variety of tasks from both the marketing and IT Service Management arena, including taking industry and company specific exams.
- An enquiring mind
- Ability to solve problems having found out what they are
- Knowledge & experience using Marketing Automation Platforms such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or similar.
- Knowledge & experience using CRM Tools.
- Photography/Videography experience.
- Experience of Social Media Marketing & benefits/limitations of each platform.
- Python experience or understanding
Essential QualificationsA degree is not essential where you are self-taught or learned through experience.