Payroll Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Wilson James Westcliff
Wilson James Westcliff urgently required following position for Payroll Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payroll Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Wilson James Westcliff Jobs Details:
This role will join a small payroll team working for a national organisation based in Westcliff on Sea. You will support the accurate and timely payment of salaries in accordance with terms and conditions of employment together with the payment of statutory liabilities such as PAYE and NIC collection. This is to be achieved using a computerised HRIS (currently SAP).
Role: Payroll Administrator
Location: Westcliff on Sea, Essex
Hours: Full time, permanenet
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 p/a depending on experience
Benefits: Excellent benefits package
Job Reference: PACC80-APR19
The closing date for applications for this role is: Sunday 28th April 2019
- Working as part of a team to facilitate the accurate input and validation of all payroll information to the payroll system, ensuring that salaries are successfully processed within strict deadlines.
- To ensure all appropriate statutory and non-statutory deductions are applied to salary payments.
- To play a key role within the Payroll team in the implementation of new legislation such as Pensions Auto Enrolment and any changes to the way HMRC define PAYE schemes need to be operated.
- To assist with the preparation of the weekly expense payments using the ERP (SAP) system.
- To assist with the timely rectification of any pay errors arising and ensure appropriate recording for statistical analysis and business process improvement purposes.
- Completing third party enquiries from outside bodies such as rental agencies, CSA, legal firms etc. by letter, phone or email.
- Assisting with the electronic despatch of payslips, P60’s etc.
- Assisting with the completion and despatch of P11d’s and any other payroll related material.
- Compilation and maintenance of employee records using an electronic filing system.
- Dealing with payroll related enquiries from colleagues to conclusion ensuring a high level of customer care and service delivery.
- 2 -3 years payroll experience
- Able to use Microsoft Office products to Intermediate Level
- Experience of an ERP system
- CIPP accreditation such as National Payroll Certificate would be advantageous
- SAP experience and knowledge
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of numeracy skills
- Planning and organising
- Communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Team work
Wilson James is a leading security, construction logistics and aviation services provider with more than 4,000 employees. With in-depth sector and service expertise we deliver solutions to clients operating across the Aviation, Construction, Corporate, Energy, Manufacturing, Maritime and Technology industries.
Wilson James are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.