Full Time Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Paul Smith London
Paul Smith London urgently required following position for Full Time Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Full Time Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Paul Smith London Jobs Details:
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our Pop Up Store in Fenwick Mayfair as a Full Time Consultant. You will be responsible for assisting the team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge.
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
- To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis, inviting them to relevant events and keeping them aware of any new products.
- Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from clients.
- Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store Management team.
- A minimum of 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
- Previous experience of retail selling in luxury fashion stores.
- Experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work towards weekly sales targets.
- Ability to build and communicate excellent product knowledge.
- Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards.
- Passion for style, fashion and the Paul Smith brand.
- Smart in appearance and individual.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
- Has initiative; is motivated.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
- A generous Clothing Allowance.
- Uniform Allowance.
- Competitive Sales Commission Scheme.
- Full time role based on 36 hours working week.
- An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days calculated on a pro-rata basis for part-time roles.
For more information on this role, please click the Job Description link below-