Europe Trade Marketing Manager Digital Jobs Vacancy at Diageo London
Diageo London urgently required following position for Europe Trade Marketing Manager Digital. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Europe Trade Marketing Manager Digital Jobs Vacancy at Diageo London Jobs Details:
Purpose of Role
- Head of Direct to Shopper
- Europe Customer Marketing Directors
- Europe Brand teams
- Europe UX Lead
- Europe Analytics Lead
Qualifications and experience required
- 3+ years’ experience of Digital Customer Marketing for an ecommerce site– ideally B2B and B2C
- Experience of managing agencies and writing creative briefs
- CMS experience
- Managing and optimizing paid online campaigns e.g. Google adwords, Facebook
- Managing SEO/SEM
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Managing and optimizing offline marketing campaigns
- A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Languages - English (fluent), additional languages would be ideal
- Agitator, you challenge the norms both internally and externally to drive cultural and performance breakthroughs
- Relentless in the pursuit of growth – you have fire in the belly and roadblocks are challenges you relish and overcome with ease
- Do whatever it takes to deliver the right outcomes for the team and the business. You are able to be in the trenches, as well as lead from the front
- Famous for making it happen – your words translate into action & results delivering visible impact
- Self-sufficient, you are capable of creating your own priorities to deliver the best outcome for the business.
- Able to build strong networks & relationships, holding the tension as required.
- Move seamlessly from detail to big picture, you must be able to grasp complexity but translate the message with simplicity. Being an effective communicator is vital.
- Inspire people to go with you on this journey.