Trainee Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health York
Nuffield Health York urgently required following position for Trainee Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trainee Accountant Jobs Vacancy at Nuffield Health York Jobs Details:
The successful candidates will be able to;
- Prepare costing calculations for NHS work enquiries and determine the profitability of the proposal. Make recommendations as to the viability of the proposal within prescribed EBITDA and other financial measures
- Report monthly, within prescribed timetables on all required measures relating to the hospital’s NHS contract, including NHS KPIs, highlighting necessary actions required for compliance with the terms of the NHS contract
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports as required by the department, managers or third parties within prescribed timescales, including revenue, cost analysis & margin reporting for both private and NHS funding bases
- Set up NHS Contract management files and to develop, collate and maintain all relevant documents and correspondence to allow NHS contract monitoring and reporting
- Plan and implement key administrative processes associated with the management of the NHS pathways
- Prepare and submit monthly reconciliation of NHS activity, reporting variances to the contract parameters
- Act as a key contact/ local liaison within the hospital, coordinating with the NHS choose & book team and our appointment bookings team, ensuring that NHS notes are assessed by clinical staff prior to accepting a referral
- Supervise scanning and coding administrator and review all coding of procedures carried out in the hospital to ensure that the best possible tariff is obtained from the NHS within the contract rules
- Coordinate training across all relevant departments to ensure the efficient and effective running of the NHS contract
We would like to specify that we are looking for candidates that are currently studying towards CIMA/ACCA qualification with a sound working knowledge of MS Excel at an advanced level and attention to detail is a must, in order to support the need to extract and manipulate large quantities of data.
Nuffield Heath is Britain’s largest and most pioneering healthcare charity, integrating fitness and well-being, prevention and cure. We’ve brought together our hospitals, clinics, fitness & wellbeing centres as well as our diagnostic units into one holistic healthcare service provided from over 200 locations. A not-for-profit organisation, we reinvest every penny we make into helping the people of Britain to lead healthier, happier lives. In today’s healthcare market, we’re in an enviably strong position.
York Nuffield Health Hospital
Nuffield (York) Hospital location is Haxby Road within 15 minutes walking distance from York city centre and a 25 minute walk from the train station with staff parking. Nuffield York Hospital has a very friendly team and we offer an on site staff canteen and benefits such as free gym memberships, healthcare, childcare vouchers and many more Nuffield Perks at Work.