Additive Layer Manufacturing Technician Jobs Vacancy at Rolls Royce Rotherham
Rolls Royce Rotherham urgently required following position for Additive Layer Manufacturing Technician. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Additive Layer Manufacturing Technician Jobs Vacancy at Rolls Royce Rotherham Jobs Details:
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and team oriented individuals to work in our recently created state of the art Manufacturing Facility based on the Advanced Manufacturing Park in Rotherham as an Additive Layer Manufacturing Technicians.
Explore & Exceed
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in new technology and be trained in ground breaking manufacturing methodology whilst helping establish the Pre-Production Manufacturing Cell in the very early stages.
As an Additive Layer Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for quality of product and able to identify non-conformances.
We deliver the best jet engines in the world. Through intelligent innovation and active collaboration, we’re putting our customers at the forefront of the aviation industry – and we keep them there. Our product portfolio powers more than 35 types of commercial aircraft, and with over 13,000 engines in-service around the world; we’re keeping the world flying.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
- Preparation of powders and equipment prior to manufacture.
- Perform repairs and ‘trouble shoot’ problems with equipment if needed and necessary.
- Making sure all areas are clean and maintained to high 5S standard.
- Tracking of jobs tasks through computer transactions and paperwork and completing daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly production logs.
- Operate within standard operation procedures by following Technical Instructions, read drawings and Specs.
- Use measurement tools such as GOM and Alicona.
- Inspection experience.
- Ideally some programming experience.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
- Ability to communicate issues to appropriate person or area.
- Able to communicate with Manager and team members about issues that arise related to job.
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, childcare vouchers, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer an enduring legacy. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Closing Date: 10 Oct 2018