Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Science Solutions Recruitment Ltd Preston
Science Solutions Recruitment Ltd Preston urgently required following position for Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Science Solutions Recruitment Ltd Preston Jobs Details:
Start ASAP - Maternity cover, 9 months
Science Solutions are pleased to have formed a partnership with an organisation, based in Preston, who are growing year on year. As such, they are now seeking an QC Lab Analyst to join their team.
- To analyse products and samples using GC and other techniques including pH and RI
- Preparing quality reports, including analytical reports
- Creating and executing method development
- To sample raw materials from manufacturing and the warehouse for use in development products.
- To set up stability and compatibility testing of approved products in the absence of the laboratory assistant.
- To work on problems associated with products in development and manufacturing.
- To ensure that equipment and materials are used in accordance with company procedures.
- Scientific degree - Chemistry or related is desired
- Knowledge of GC & Wet Chemistry techniques is desired
- Flexibility - ability to react and respond positively to changes in priority and workload
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Good level of literacy and numeracy required
- A logical approach
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
Please get in touch to find out more details or apply by clicking the button!