Regional Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Briggs Equipment Cardiff
Briggs Equipment Cardiff urgently required following position for Regional Sales Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Sales Executive Jobs Vacancy at Briggs Equipment Cardiff Jobs Details:
Briggs Equipment are the UK sole distributor for Hyster and Yale forklift trucks and a leading national distributor of materials handling equipment.
Here at Briggs we have an exciting new vacancy for a Regional Sales Executive to cover the following postcodes CF, SA and NP
Our Regional Sales Executives are required to generate sales of equipment and service to both customers and prospects within their designated territory.
Our Regional Sales Executive are responsible for;
- Selling the complete range of new and used equipment to all business types within their designated territory
- To actively develop business within their territory, including knowledge of future requirements and competitor market share
- Develop a territory and marketing plan to enable best coverage
- Maintain accurate customer files and essential information on the company database
- Actively seek opportunities to build relationships with key personnel in organisations
- Proactively manage time effectively to ensure maximum results
The successful Regional Sales Executive will demonstrate;
- Direct sales experience within forklift trucks or direct capital equipment sales
- Product, sector and industry knowledge
- Understanding of marketing principles, account planning processes and be commercially minded
- Strong Knowledge of the tender process
Our successful Regional Sales Executive will command;
- A base salary of £26,000pa - £30,000pa
- Based from home with a company vehicle
- Competitive commission structure
- Laptop, tablet and mobile phone
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Sick pay
- Profit share scheme after 12 months service